Tactical Asset Management's Flagship Program, MERIDIAN FX, consists of purely systematic models that attempt to capture opportunities in the global Foreign-Exchange market. All trade signals are computer-generated and managed by a complex array of quantitative algorithms.
The MERIDIAN FX Program uses multiple computer-generated algorithmic strategies that include (but may not be limited to) the following:
1. Short Term Momentum (5 minutes to 2 days)
2. Medium Term Momentum (2 days to 30 days)
3. Short and Medium Term Counter-Trend and Trend Exhaustion (1 hour to 30 days)
4. Oscillator Based and Reverse-Oscillator based (Short term)
5. Mean-Reversion (Short Term)
All strategies are purely systematic, in that advanced models direct all trading decisions. The models used are proprietary quantitative algorithms that incorporate technical analysis to identify relatively low-risk, high-reward trading opportunities.
TAM relies on a strong understanding of performance statistics, a thorough review of trade-history track-records, comprehensive back-testing, stress-testing/scenario-testing and an exhaustive due-diligence process to determine proper percentage allocations among the algorithms.
TAM proactively re-allocates and re-distributes funds as-needed among the various algorithms in an effort to provide strong returns and minimal volatility. The combined strategies incorporate approximately 10 major international currency pairs and crosses.
1. To target net absolute returns of 20% or more annually
1. $3,000,000 minimum investment ("QEP" Qualified / Accredited Investors ONLY)
2. Completed Account Opening Documents (including a valid copy of all requisite photo ID)
3. Signed Copy of Tactical Asset Management's Disclosure Documents, FX Management Agreement and Limited Power of Attorney Form